Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, military coat and loafers

Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, Gucci belt, military coat and loafers


Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, military coat and loafers
Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, Gucci belt, military coat
Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, Gucci belt, yellow turtle neck
velvet hair ribbon
Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, Gucci belt, military coat and loafersOutfit: yellow plaid trousers, Gucci belt, military coat and loafers
Outfit: yellow plaid trousers, Gucci belt, military coat and loafers
 military coat: Zara - yellow turtle neck: c/o Shein - yellow high waisted plaid trousers: c/o Shein - loafers: c/o RAS - handbag: Kate Spade NY - velvet hair ribbon: Veritas

I'm so bad at blogging regularly these days! I guess life has finally caught up with me. The PhD didn't crack me, but working in market research did ;-) I'm happy to say that I'm seeing the end of the tunnel, though: I've been at my new place of work for just over 6 months now, which is just about the time span I need to get comfortable and let go of those feelings of inadequacy. Yay!

How cool are these trousers though?? I feel like this perfect mix of Gwen Stefani, Cher Horowitz and The Nanny. I was obsessed with yellow for most of the past year (I blame Lala Land), but I always figured the colour to be best suited to summer. Fall, maybe, but winter? Not so much. I proved myself wrong by continuing my yellow buying streak well into the coldest months, and this full on black/yellow outfit feels like the crown on my yellow-obsessed work. I might take them in a little bit though, I'm generally partial to the cigarette trouser silhouette. Another obsession of mine these days: velvet hair ribbons. So cute. So slightly juvenile.

Hope you like the look, and best of luck this Monday! ;-)

No comments