Outfit: rapeseed flowers and silver loafers

My apologies, picture overload coming up! But who could resist that vibrantly yellow field of flowers, and a perfect gingham summer dress?

Outfit: gingham dress, floral embroidered denim jacket
Outfit: gingham dress, floral embroidered denim jacket
Outfit: gingham dress, silver loafers
Outfit: gingham dress
Outfit: gingham dress, silver loafers
Outfit: gingham dress with criss cross back
Outfit: gingham dress, silver loafers
Outfit: gingham dress with criss cross back
silver loafers
Outfit: gingham dress, floral embroidered denim jacket, silver loafers
gingham summer dress: c/o Shein - rose embroidered denim jacket: c/o Shein - silver loafers: c/o Manfield - sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - rose gold handbag: Zara - seashell necklace: Blue Dot Jewelry via Etsy

I warned you, picture overload! Sometimes it's just too hard to make a selection, if the backdrop and the outfit work together so perfectly. Wearing the gingham dress in this gorgeous location, I felt like Dorothy walking the yellow flower (brick) road wearing her silver (ruby) slippers. Fairytale-esque, thanks to my boyfriend who took a 30 minute detour on our way home from a day out to revisit this gorgeous field we passed on our way up. Worth it! Finding it harder and harder to hide my obsession with all things yellow this spring. Yellow is the new pink, man.

I fell in love hard with this gingham dress, I love the full skirt, the modest front and the airy back. It's only $19! I got it in a size large btw, but I could have sized down. I just prefer it when my clothes aren't too tight around the waist.

Oh, you may have noticed that I have jumped on the loafer trend set by Gucci last year. I tend to wait trends out a bit to see if I still like something after the hype has died down, but these metallic loafers by Manfield were just too cute to pass up on. Quite comfortable too if you pair them with insoles - I always need a bit of extra padding for longer walks. I've been wearing these a lot, and I like how versatile they are despite being a statement shoe. Works just as well with cropped denim as with dresses, and with socks as well as bare legs. Great basic if you want a bit of elegance without having to wear heels.

Hope all those pics didn't make you sprain your scroll finger!

No comments