Outfit: bohémienne in floral midi dress, hat and brogues

Outfit: bohémienne in floral midi dress, hat and brogues


Outfit: bohémienne in floral midi dress and hat
Cluse watch
Outfit: bohémienne in floral midi dress, hat
patent tasseled brogues by Softwaves
Outfit: bohémienne in floral midi dress, hat and brogues
 dress: Mango - hat: Miss Selfridge via Zalando - brogues: c/o SoftWaves - choker: H&M -  handbag: & Other Stories - coat: c/o Choies - watch: c/o Cluse - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti
pics by Annabel

I have never managed to snap outfitpictures here, yet this is without a doubt one of the prettiest spots in Antwerp. To my left, you see the wall of the Antwerp botanical garden, but it might just as well be a pretty part of Paris. I mean, what better backdrop for a French-bohémienne inspired outfit than the most Parisian looking part of Antwerp? It was rainy and windy when Annabel and I snapped these pictures, but the backdrop and the light still managed to make the end product super pretty. 

I love how this outfit came together as well. Another outing for this pretty floral dress that has turned out to be such a workhorse in my wardrobe. It pairs just as well with heels as with these (supercool, MEGA comfortable) patent leather tassled brogues. And my favourite hat is always the cherry on top! This is the last set of pictures I have from before I dyed my hair darkest brown/black, and I'm eager to move on to pictures that actually match my current look. Not that it matters, but for continuity's sake, ya know.

Peace out!

No comments